On Saturday, February 4th we tested our BPM-5 rocket engine.
As something new, we used our pressurization system actively by changing the engine chamber pressure along the way. We tried to keep the O/F ratio constant and change the feed pressure so the chamber pressure would increase.
We would then be able to map the O/F ratio and chamber pressure with just a few tests.


Published by Rasmus Agdestein on

1 Comment

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *

Ce site utilise Akismet pour réduire les indésirables. En savoir plus sur comment les données de vos commentaires sont utilisées.