On sunday June 19th the Nexø I rocket passed the Habour Acceptance Test (HAT).
Status after the test:
- The tests went according to plan.
- Radio-link to and from the Nexø I rocket works perfectly.
- WiFi between Vostok and Sputnik works perfectly.
- Mission Control can manipulate on-board valves.
- Starsignal-cable is registeret correctly on the monitor.
- Rocket booting works flawlessly.
- Data packets received from The Nexø rocket to FIDO.
- FIDO itself (the program that provides real-time flight data). There is a minor problem which has been identified and will get fixed.
All in all it was a good test which the Nexø rocket close to launch readiness.
The final test (Sea Acceptance Test) will most likely happen next weekend.