On Saturday, February 4th we tested our BPM-5 rocket engine.
As something new, we used our pressurization system actively by changing the engine chamber pressure along the way. We tried to keep the O/F ratio constant and change the feed pressure so the chamber pressure would increase.
We would then be able to map the O/F ratio and chamber pressure with just a few tests.

Published by Rasmus Agdestein on

1 Comment

vincent · 14th February 2017 at 9:51 pm

Looks like the combustion is very stable, congratulations!

Leave a Reply to vincent Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.